Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our community is awesome!

The most amazing part of the CrossFit I-5 program is it’s community. The relationships being built inside and outside of the gym are priceless. Over the past few weeks we have been gotten together to support one another at several different events. CrossFit I-5 is a really fun group. Over the past few weeks we have been to fitness expo’s, CrossFit competitions, 5 & 10K runs, competed in internal challenges, participated in seminars and today we conquered the bowling alley! I am looking forward to what the new year will bring!

CrossFit I-5 at Saddleback Lanes

Today’s WOD:

CrossFit I-5 Rest Day

CrossFit I-5 Academy of Elite Fitness in Mission Viejo, Ca.
Body Awareness ~ Weight Training ~ Running Technique ~ Cardio Endurance
High Intensity Functional Fitness ~ Personal & Group Fitness Classes


No comments:

Post a Comment