Thursday, October 28, 2010

Opportunity knocks..

I was once asked the question, “If all things were equal, would you be doing what you are doing with your time?” When I first heard this, I did not know how to respond. The idea of having, “ALL THINGS being equal” really changes the perspective. The hours I was working, the money I was making and the benefits I was receiving were all pretty good. The only problem was… I was not 100 percent passionate about how I was spending my time. I was not excited about going into work. I was learning a lot, but, I would not say I was passionate about it.



It’s easy to settle for what we get, instead of pursing what we really want.

How are you spending your time? Are you doing what you want with your time? If not..What is holding you back? This is your chance to start moving towards your goals. Start today. Start with what you have. Start small. Take a step of faith and write out some goals. Map out the necessary steps to turn your goals into reality.

Opportunity is all around us. It is usually disguised as adversity. Your dream job, your dream business, your dream home, will not show up on your door step unannounced. You need to work towards them. Your goals are attainable. It starts with you.

What will you do different today that will get you closer to your goals?

Today’s WOD:

4 Tabata (20 Seconds Work / 10 Seconds Rest) Rounds of:

Pull Ups / Box Jumps / Kettlebell Swings / Wall Balls / Push Ups / Kettle Bell Thrusters / 10 Yard Runs

Score total reps of all 7 movements

CrossFit I-5 Academy of Elite Fitness Mission Viejo, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment