Friday, September 10, 2010

Heroes..

“And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.”
~Lee Greenwood

A CrossFit “Hero” WOD is a workout named after an individual that has died serving our country. In honor of those heroes that lost their lives since the 9/11 tragedy, we will be doing the “Josh” WOD.

Our prayers go out to the all the families that have lost loved ones fighting for our freedom.

SSG Joshua Hager, United States Army, was killed Thursday February 22, 2007 in Ar Ramadi, Iraq. Our thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to Josh’s friends and family.

Today’s WOD:

Josh

For time:
95 pound Overhead squat, 21 reps
42 Pull-ups
95 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps
30 Pull-ups
95 pound Overhead squat, 9 reps
18 Pull-ups

CrossFit I-5 Academy of Elite Fitness Mission Viejo, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment